Micro Piling, Soil Nailing and Shortcreting
Soil nailing is a construction technique that can be used as a remedial measure to treat unstable natural soil slopes or as a construction technique that allows the safe over-steepening of new or existing soil slopes.
- The technique involves the insertion of relatively slender reinforcing elements into the slope.
- Solid bars are usually installed into pre-drilled holes and then grouted into place using a separate grout line, whereas hollow bars may be drilled and grouted simultaneously by the use of a sacrificial drill bit and by pumping grout down the hollow bar as drilling progresses.
- Soil nail components may also be used to stabilize retaining walls or existing fill slopes. This is normally undertaken as a remedial measure.
- Shotcrete is concrete conveyed through a hose and sprayed at high velocity onto a surface, as a construction technique.
- Shotcrete is usually an all-inclusive term that can be used for both wet-mix and dry-mix versions.
- Shotcrete undergoes placement and compaction at the same time due to the force with which it is sprayed from the nozzle.
- Properly applied shotcrete is a structurally sound and durable construction material which exhibits excellent bonding characteristics to existing concrete, steel, rock and many other materials.
- It can have high strength, low absorption, good resistance to weathering and resistant to some form of chemical attack. Many of the physical properties of shotcrete are comparable to those of conventional concrete or mortar having the same composition.
- Improperly applied shotcrete may create conditions worse than the untreated conditions.
MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL BODY
- Life member & past Management Committee member of 'Association of Consulting Civil Engineers' (ACCE), Bangalore.
- Life member & past Hon. Treasurer (2003-2008) & past Hon. Secretary (2011-2013) of 'Institute for Research, Development and Training of construction Trades and Management' (INSTRUCT), Bangalore.
- Fellow member of 'Institution of Valuers'-India New Delhi and Bangalore, Approved valuer of immovable property.
- Life member of 'Institute for Steel Development & Growth' (INSDAG), Kolkata.
- Member of 'Institution of Engineers' – India.
- Member of 'American Society of Civil Engineers' (ASCE) & management committee member of ASCE in Karnataka State..
MEMBERSHIPS - OTHERS
- Life member of 'Alliance De Francaise-Bangalore' an Indo-French Cultural Institute.
- Life member of 'The Mysore Horticulture Society'. Bangalore..
- Life Member of Bangalore District Rifle Association..
- The team of M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM have been trained by Multinational Companies like M/s. BASF, M/s. FOSROC, M/s. SIKA, M/s. BOSCH, M/s. FISCHER and M/s. HILTI, M/s. TYROLIT etc., who are leaders in providing solutions to challenges in Construction Engineering. M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM has involved & associated in research programmes of the university level on structural rehabilitation. The team of M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM have been attending Seminars, Workshops, Conference, Endowment lectures in international, National level as delegates, Co-sponsors, Exhibitors which is conducted by ICI (KAR), ACCE (B'LORE), ACCE (HYD), CCMA, INSTRUCT, Elpro energy center, IIV (KAR), so as to get updated about the recent technology, to adopt hi-tech methods in Construction Engineering and to disseminate & share their knowledge among society. .
- To become most preferred and leading contractor to cater for Rehabilitation & Retrofitting of Civil Engineering structures in India.
- To educate the society in construction to reduce and manage the defects for prolonged life of the structures.
- To educate, orient & connect Civil Engineering students to Construction industry through knowledge sharing.
- To educate construction workforce for better buildings in India.
- To support Society and Industry through value based services which will increase and support the life of the Civil Engineering Structures.
- We have Honesty, openness courage to learn & change at all levels of operation.
- We are committed to exceptional service and will strive for highest quality & excellence in delivery.
- Employees & customers are our strength, we believe in their succeed.
- We focus on challenging & meaningful projects.
- We will strive to mechanize at all levels of operation towards speedy and quality delivery.