Large Water Proofing with membrane techonology
Ask any Engineer or Contractor to list areas of concern and we are almost sure to find water seepage and leakage problems to be among the top. Waterproofing is one of the most important parameters considered in the construction of building and structures to prevent leakages, dampness etc and making the structures durable. Hence waterproofing the building envelope plays an important role. Waterproofing is defined as a treatment of a surface or structure to prevent the passage of water under hydrostatic pressure. We undertake such projects and challenges, and are specialized in the supply and application of high quality waterproofing systems for swimming pools, waterproofing terraces, basement sunken area, sump, etc. We always hold our principle to provide the clients with the excellent product quality and the best service with the competitive price in the market.
- Waterproof often refer to penetration of water in its liquid state and possibly under pressure,whereas damp proof refers to resistance to humidity or dampness.
- Ask any Engineer or Contractor to list areas of concern and we are almost sure to find water seepage and leakage problems to be among the top.
- The hulls of boats and ships were once waterproofed by applying tar or pitch, same concepts have been adapted in resisting water transmission through structures by modifying bitumen and pitch.
- Waterproofing is used in building structures such as basements, decks, wet areas, podiums,terraces etc.
- A building or structure is waterproofed with the use of membranes and coatings to protect contents as well as protecting structural integrity. In building construction, waterproofing is a fundamental aspect of creating a building envelope, which is a controlled environment.
- Types of waterproofing membranes are available such as APP, EPDM, PVC, HDPE etc, and spraying techniques like Polyurea, polyurethane, bentonite and also many types of geomembranes are available to control water, gases, or pollution.
- Over the past two decades, the construction industry have technological advances in waterproofing materials, including integral waterproofing systems as well as more advanced membrane materials.
- Generally, new technology in waterproof membranes relies on polymer-based materials that are extremely adhesive to create a seamless barrier around the outside of a structure.
MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL BODY
- Life member & past Management Committee member of 'Association of Consulting Civil Engineers' (ACCE), Bangalore.
- Life member & past Hon. Treasurer (2003-2008) & past Hon. Secretary (2011-2013) of 'Institute for Research, Development and Training of construction Trades and Management' (INSTRUCT), Bangalore.
- Fellow member of 'Institution of Valuers'-India New Delhi and Bangalore, Approved valuer of immovable property.
- Life member of 'Institute for Steel Development & Growth' (INSDAG), Kolkata.
- Member of 'Institution of Engineers' – India.
- Member of 'American Society of Civil Engineers' (ASCE) & management committee member of ASCE in Karnataka State..
MEMBERSHIPS - OTHERS
- Life member of 'Alliance De Francaise-Bangalore' an Indo-French Cultural Institute.
- Life member of 'The Mysore Horticulture Society'. Bangalore..
- Life Member of Bangalore District Rifle Association..
- The team of M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM have been trained by Multinational Companies like M/s. BASF, M/s. FOSROC, M/s. SIKA, M/s. BOSCH, M/s. FISCHER and M/s. HILTI, M/s. TYROLIT etc., who are leaders in providing solutions to challenges in Construction Engineering. M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM has involved & associated in research programmes of the university level on structural rehabilitation. The team of M/s. 3E-SERVICESTM have been attending Seminars, Workshops, Conference, Endowment lectures in international, National level as delegates, Co-sponsors, Exhibitors which is conducted by ICI (KAR), ACCE (B'LORE), ACCE (HYD), CCMA, INSTRUCT, Elpro energy center, IIV (KAR), so as to get updated about the recent technology, to adopt hi-tech methods in Construction Engineering and to disseminate & share their knowledge among society. .
- To become most preferred and leading contractor to cater for Rehabilitation & Retrofitting of Civil Engineering structures in India.
- To educate the society in construction to reduce and manage the defects for prolonged life of the structures.
- To educate, orient & connect Civil Engineering students to Construction industry through knowledge sharing.
- To educate construction workforce for better buildings in India.
- To support Society and Industry through value based services which will increase and support the life of the Civil Engineering Structures.
- We have Honesty, openness courage to learn & change at all levels of operation.
- We are committed to exceptional service and will strive for highest quality & excellence in delivery.
- Employees & customers are our strength, we believe in their succeed.
- We focus on challenging & meaningful projects.
- We will strive to mechanize at all levels of operation towards speedy and quality delivery.